En Français em Português
Project Starting : September 5, 2011
Pratice - with Leela Alaniz
• Exercises of the organic journey – research of organicity, energetic flux, opening the blockages of the body, and of the release.
• Exercises of attention and interior awakening
• Stage Presence
• Acrobatics, Contact improvisation
• Corporeal Mime – Technique Etienne Decroux – articulations, counterweights, dynamo-rhythm, intra-corporeal and inter-spatial causalities.
• Creation of Characters through the body
• Alexander Technique – relaxation and liberation of the articulations
• Work with objects
• Voice – corporeal resonators, text
• Improvisations, play
• Compositions, structure
• Final Project – Presentation
The Body and the Mask – with Lluis Graells
• Semi-mask: movement techniques, lecture and study
• Fixed Type, Type/CounterType, Style, Attributes
• Corporeal Schema of the Character and the Physical Transformation of the Actor
• Technical Limitations as a Source of Creation
• Improvisation as show
Composition Exercises - with Gilberto Icle
• Composition of the line of physical action; study of actions: plans, levels and details.
• Exercises to bring to the stage - Transformation of elements : character, designs, use of legs, use of hands; semantic study; improvisation and compositions both individually and collectively.
Theory – with Marc Duvillier
• History of the body in theater.
• Historical perspective of three grand experimentors: Edward Gordon Craig, Antonin Artaud, Etienne Decroux.
• To eliminate the frontiers between art and other activites in life: Robert Filliou, Chomo.
Beginning of the trimester: Septembre 5, 2011
End of the trimester : December 2, 2011
From Monday to Friday, From 9am to 1pm
Creative Laboratory: Saturday From 9am to 2pm
Preparation of Final Presentation : From November 28 to December 2, 2011
Final Presentation: December 2 and 3, 2011, at 7pm
Total 300Hours – 25Hours/Week